With an ever-growing number of Americans actively engaging online, an inventive person with a dollar and a dream has the potential to create a digital empire with a few strokes of a keyboard. At this year’s MMTC Access to Capital Conference, five industry leaders sat down for a ‘no holds barred’ tutorial on how to succeed as a digital entrepreneur:
- Paul Butler, General Manager, Aspire TV
- Nathaniel Cotanch, Director of Business Operations, RockthePost.com
- William Crowder, Lead Advisor, Opportunity Fund, Comcast Ventures; Managing Director, DreamIt Ventures
- Issa Rae, Producer/Actor/Director, Issa Rae Productions
- Karen Wishart, General Manager, Revolt TV
Here are their best bits:
- Latoya Livingston is a Washington-D.C.-based attorney with years of legal experience working in the private and public sector. Currently, Attorney Livingston serves as a Senior Attorney and the Earle K. Moore Fellow at MMTC.